• 100 g of quinoa
• Mixture of arugula, lettuce and canon
• Feta cheese
• 30 g of peeled hemp seeds with chia
• A pomegranate grape leaf
1. Clean the quinoa well under water and boil it for 15 minutes, a little lukewarm, covered.
2. Drain the quinoa and let cool
3. We add a mixture of ruca, lettuce and canons
4. Add the cheese and pomegranate grains
5. Spread the peeled hemp seeds with chia
It also combines very well with mixes of hemp seeds with quinoa with swollen amaranth, the hemp seed alone and hemp with sesame with maca and lemon and hemp with sesame with kale, onion and dried tomatoes.